LollyZip Hand Sanitizer is for anyone who cares about using gentle non-toxic products on their skin.
While flying on a trip to visit my good friend in Hawaii, I found myself reaching for the typical travel size hand sanitizer at every turn. You know the drill, once you touch ANYTHING on a plane, in the airport, at a restaurant, at the hotel, a dollop of hand sanitizer goes into the hands. After repeated use over several days, my hands were looking like dried leather. While alcohol based hand sanitizers may do the job, they certainly have a drying effect on the hands!
I got to thinking, LollyZip Sophisticated Travel Products needs to add an All Natural/ Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer to our product line! I immediately reached out to our good friends at Qet Botanical Labs and requested they formulate a product for LollyZip. Boy did Qet Botanicals deliver! LollyZip is pleased to launch our All-Natural Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer in a pretty and handy spray bottle! Jill Y Dybdahl, founder and owner, LollyZip, LLC
1- 1oz / 30ml Spray Bottle filled with LollyZip Hand Sanitizer
Use and Care:
Spray on your hands to remove germs. Safe for all of you; your face, feet, anywhere you would like to freshen up! Spray on armrests, door handles and wipe dry with a napkin or cloth.
- All natural organic ingredients – proprietary formulation
- Lovely mild scent
- Non-toxic, food grade bottle delivers a fine mist spray
- Small size perfect for dropping in your purse or pocket yet lasts and lasts
- Easier on your hands due to non-toxic ingredients
- Least likely to break due to thick wall construction
- TSA 3-1-1 Compliant product means you can carry the bottle (in a clear quart-size bag, not included in this set) through airport security and onto the plane.
Proprietary Formulation of Ingredients:
Pure Steam Distilled Water
Organic Peppermint Oil
Organic Lavender Oil